1. All items sold remain the property of Peninsula BM until the items have been paid for in full & the funds have been cleared. Receipt and warranty are not transferable.
2. All new parts sold come with a 12-Month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of the original invoice, based on the following conditions & with the exception of electrical parts. Parts may have to be sent back for testing upon the manufacturers request before a warranty is issued. Peninsula BM's mechanical workshop warrants our labour against faulty workmanship for 12-Months from the original invoice date.
3. All second hand parts & panels come with a full 90-Day Warranty from the date of the original invoice, based on the following conditions & with the exception of brake, electrical and hydraulic parts, and where special notes are printed on the front of the invoice.
4. No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of invoice. Returns within the period, providing all terms and conditions are met as listed within, are at the discretion of Peninsula BM. If Peninsula BM agrees to the return, the part(s) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
NOTE: Special parts or parts ordered in at customers request are strictly non-refundable.
4b A testing fee of $95.00 (reseller) and $135.00 (end user) will apply for second hand parts. New parts will not be supplied for testing purposes.
5. Peninsula BM will warrant/replace/refund where the following instances apply & the conditions are met.
a) The parts that were supplied were damaged. (Damage of parts in transit is not warranted.)
b) The new parts have failed within 12 months from the date of invoice.
c) The second hand parts have failed within 90 days from the date of invoice
d) The parts that were supplied by Peninsula BM were incorrect or not as described, only if the correct details were given (ie chassis/vin, model, build date, body type).
6. Peninsula BM reserves the right to inspect any parts claimed to be faulty before issuing a warranty. In all cases, a copy of the original invoice must be accompanied with the warranty part or the invoice number must be quoted. If a replacement part cannot be supplied a money back refund will apply. No cash refunds will be given. The customer must receive authorisation from Peninsula BM before returning any item.
7. In the terms of our mechanical workshop, Peninsula BM reserves the first right & obligation to inspect any vehicle with a warranty claim. We reserve the right to either rectify, repair or replace any part (including labour costs) if the warranty claim is valid.
8. Peninsula BM will not accept a warranty if the following conditions have been breached. Returns will only be accepted if they are returned in the same condition as supplied. (fair wear and tear accepted). The warranty will be null and void in these instances-
a) The parts being returned for warranty have been dismantled in any way or tampered with.
b) If it is found that the parts were poorly, incorrectly fitted or damaged in the fitting process.
c) The parts have malfunctioned due to any negligence.
d) The panels have been part repaired or painted.
e) Peninsula BM will not offer any warranty on used parts that are over 20 years old.
9. Peninsula BM will not be held responsible for:
a) Any labour cost of part replacement,
b) Any costs of unauthorised repair work,
c) Any towing or freight costs,
d) Fitment of incorrect parts,
e) Any consequent damage,
f) Incorrect fitment of parts.
10. Parts and panels are sold as inspected & it is up to the customer to ensure the correct chassis, model, year and body type are given. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied and the parts will be non-refundable. Items will not be eligible for return or refund if purchased to the customers specific requirements, where incorrect details were given.
11. Peninsula BM take no responsibility for any loss or damage of parts sent through Australia Post and all freight companies. It is recommended that the parts freighted are insured and this is available upon customer’s request.
12. A deposit charge will apply to all reconditioned and changeover parts, refundable upon return, providing the parts are in a serviceable & rebuildable condition.
13. All quotes are valid for 7 days. Quoted prices may vary occasionally, depending on parts availability, parts quantities and demand.
14. For all engine, gearbox/transmission & differential Terms & Conditions, please refer to our separate "Warranty Instructions Card" that will be supplied to you when you purchase one of these items.
Second Hand Brake & Hydraulic Parts
Peninsula BM views brake and hydraulic components as items of safety. Because we cannot foresee the performance, reliability or longevity of these parts, we will only sell these parts upon the customer's specific request. All parts are sold with No Warranty and to suit rebuilding and/or reconditioning only. Peninsula BM accepts no warranties under any circumstance, as the customer has been made fully aware of the circumstances & conditions before he/she has committed to purchasing the part.
Electrical Components including ECU's (electrical control units)
Failure of electrical parts can often occur due to a failure from another source. Further damage can occur to other parts if it the fault is wrongly diagnosed. For this reason, all electrical parts sold from Peninsula BM are exempt from any warranty period.